Related pages: Half Man Half Biscuit, Half Man Half Biscuit: Sessions, Half Man Half Biscuit: Show Appearances (Excluding Sessions)
Track Record And Criteria
- This list contains all of HMHB's songs that made the Festive Fifty chart, in the order in which they appeared. All, with the exception of the Peel Session tracks, were on the Probe Plus label.
Chronological List Of Entries
- 'Dickie Davies Eyes'. FF 1986 #39.
- 'Trumpton Riots'. FF 1986 #14.
- 'Paintball's Coming Home' (Peel Session). FF 1996 #43. 
- 'Turn A Blind Eye'. FF 1998 #25.
- '24 Hour Garage People' (Peel Session). FF 1999 #30.
- 'Look Dad No Tunes'. FF 1999 #11.
- 'Irk The Purists'. FF 2000 #37.
- '24 Hour Garage People'. FF 2000 #32. 
- 'Vatican Broadside'. FF 2001 #16. 
- 'Bob Wilson Anchorman'. FF 2001 #13.
- 'Breaking News'. FF 2002 #37.
- 'The Light At The End Of The Tunnel (Is The Light Of An Oncoming Train)'. FF 2002 #14.
- 'It Makes The Room Look Bigger'. FF 2003 #28.
- 'Tending The Wrong Grave For 23 Years'. FF 2003 #7.
- 'Joy Division Oven Gloves' (Peel Session). FF 2004 #8.
Post Peel Entries
- 'Joy Division Oven Gloves' (LP version). OneMusic FF 2005 #19.
- 'Took Problem Chimp To Ideal Home Show'. Dandelion Radio FF 2007 #35.
- 'National Shite Day'. Dandelion Radio FF 2007 #21.
- 'Joy In Leeuwarden (We Are Ready)'. Dandelion Radio FF 2011 #19.
- 'Urge For Offal'. Dandelion Radio FF 2014 #24.
- 'The Unfortunate Gwatkin'. Dandelion Radio FF 2014 #3.
- ↑ This was the infamous occasion when Peel had to apologise on air for not knowing the name of the song and thus not playing it in sequence.
- ↑ The same song as the year before, in an album version.
- ↑ At some thirty seconds long, the shortest song ever to make the Festive Fifty.