- "Flossie and the Unicorns are in session and the notes on them read thus: Flossie & The Unicorns just one of the bands on Miss Pussycat’s register. They are in fact a bunch of hand puppets operated by Miss Pussycat herself, who is a top puppeteer in the tradition of early television greats such as Buffalo Billy and Howdy Doody – I think Howdy Doody probably unknown to European audiences. She also allows her furry friends to form bands and do shows for unruly teenagers in American rock and roll clubs and to make hit records. Indeed, Flossie & The Unicorns already have several inches of vinyl under their belt including their latest offering, L.M.N.O.P.. The music sounds like furry animals playing dance music on little tiny guitars, incy-wincy drums and itty-bitty synthesizers. This is their debut Peel session. Apparently Flossie and the girls are much better than Alvin & The Chipmunks."
- (John Peel, 08 June 1999)
Festive Fifty Entries
- One session only. No known commercial release.
- Hurricane / You Don't Own Me / Thundercloud / Queen Bee
Other Shows Played
- 03 November 1998: Chewing Gum (LP - L.M.N.O.P.) Skin Graft
- 05 November 1998: Celebrity Biographer (LP - L.M.N.O.P.) Skin Graft