- Refers to an extraordinary gig the previous Friday in Ipswich by Extreme Noise Terror, referring to them as a new force of nature at which the audience (including the Pig) stood open-mouthed in awe.
- The night before that, Thursday, he'd attended a Shirley Bassey concert at the Royal Albert Hall. Apparently Morrissey had been at the same event.
- Wedding Present #6 recorded 24th May 1988, original broadcast. 3 of 4 tracks present.
- Primitives #3 recorded 17th April 1988, repeat, originally broadcast 25 April 1988. 2 of 3 tracks present. Released on "Bubbling Up" (NMC Music).
- Not on Files 1 or 2
- File 1 begins
- Heptones: Nanny Goat
- Wedding Present: Take Me I'm Yours (Peel Session) 3
(mis-introduced as Unfaithful)
- (JP Refers to Extreme Noise Terror last Thursday in Ipswich)
- (tape edit)
- Felt: Christopher Street (Album: The Pictorial Jackson Review) Creation Records
- Napalm Death: Deceiver / Lucid Fairytale / In Extremis (Album: The Peel Sessions) Strange Fruit
- (JP: A little Bank Holiday Music For You from Napalm Death)
- File 2 begins
- (12:00 news, announced as Radio 2)
- 01. John Peel Show 04-04-88 (part1).mp3
- 02. John Peel Show 04-04-88 (part2).mp3
- 3) C117 The Peel Sessions Vol.14
- Part1 45:50 (First 4:07 is a snippet from a show from 09 May 1988)
- Part2 40:59
- 3) 1:31:43 (to 24:39) (3:25-5:56, 17:22-19:44 unique)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.