Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Lash Lariat And the Long Riders #2, recorded 10th December 1985.
- L'Orchestre 'Bam' de Grand Mustapha International And Party (3 Mustaphas 3 #5) recorded 19th November 1985, repeat, first broadcast 02 December 1985.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- start of show
- Ramones: Do You Wanna Dance? (7") Sire SIRE
- Angst: Turn Away (album - Like Life) SST
- B Man: The History Of Hip Hop
- Lash Lariat And The Long Riders: Think About Me (session)
- Teardrop Explodes: Bouncing Babies (7") Zoo CAGE 005
- L'Orchestre 'Bam' de Grand Mustapha International And Party: Cabra Cabra (session)
- D & V: Inspiration (album - Inspiration Gave Them The Motivation To Move On Out Of Their Isolation) Crass Cat. No. 1
- King Kong: Progress (7") Thunder Bolt
- Front 242: No Shuffle (10" album - No Comment) Red Rhino Europe MK2
- Lash Lariat And The Long Riders: Change (session)
- Wolfgang Press: Heart Of Stone (album - The Legendary Wolfgang Press And Other Tall Stories) 4AD CAD 514
- Tenor Saw: Rub A Dub (7") Volcano
- Jesus And Mary Chain: Cut Dead (album - Psychocandy) Blanco Y Negro BYN 7
- L'Orchestre 'Bam' de Grand Mustapha International And Party: (session)
- Vandergraffer International / Lash Larriot