- Calexico #4 Recorded: 2003-03-31. No known commercial release.
- Rachmaninov - 'Moderato' from Piano Concerto No.2' (Polydor International)
- Vaults - 'Furry'
- Bounty Killer - 'Cut Up (7")' (Jammy's)
- V/VM - 'The Lady in Red (LP 'Sick Love')' (Offal)
- Calexico - 'Not Even Stevie Nicks' (Peel Session)
- Chromatics - 'Washed Up on a Beach of Infants (LP 'Chrome Rats vs. Basement Rutz'}' (Gold Standard Laboratories)
- Beetseekers - 'Walk of Notes (12")' (Joof)
- Meets Guitar - 'George Collins (2x7"- the twominutemen2)' (Jonson Family)
- This Ain't Vegas - '222 (LP 'The Black Lung Captain (NA)
- Doris Day & The Four Lads - 'The Second Star to the Right' (Columbia) - Pig's Big 78
- Cowcube - 'Sprite' (Demo)
- Buzzcocks - 'Jerk (7")' (Damaged Goods)
- Mampi Swift - 'Play Me (EP 'Autobots)' (Charge (White Label)
- Casio vs. Japan - 'It's Very Sunny (LP 'Go Hawaii')' (Wobblehead)
- Calexico - 'Quattro' (Peel Session)
- XBXRX - 'A Leach A Gerd Ecker (LP 'Science In the Shape of Birds'}' (Toyo)
- Zea - 'Counting Backwards Leads to Explosions (LP 'Today I Forgot to Complain'}' (Transformed Dreams)
- Styles and Breeze - 'Oxygen (12")' (Raver Baby)
- Half Man Half Biscuit - 'Deep House Victim's Minibus Appeal (LP 'Voyage To The Bottom of the Road'}' (Probe Plus)
- Travis Wammack - 'It's Karate Time (7")' (Atlantic)
- Dirty Switches - 'That's Right (7")' (Hook)
- Beenie Man - 'Row (7")' (King of Kings)
- Crimea - 'White Russian Galaxy (CDS)' (Double Dragon Music)
- Jimmy Reed - 'I'll Change My Mind' (LP 'Just Jimmy Reed')' (Joy Records)
- Amit - 'Dub Soldier (EP 'Quad' 2x12")' (Function)
- Calexico - 'Alone Again Or' (Peel Session)
- Dipstick - 'La Barra Del Diablo (LP 'Transistor Radio') ' (Weed)
- New Order - 'Vietnam (LP-Hope:For The Children of Iraq)' (London)
- Stars - 'This Charming Man (EP-A Lot Of Little Lies For The Sake Of One Truth)' (Le Grand Magistery)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.