- The ninth and penultimate part of Peel's twin charts for All-Time (AT) and the year 1982 only (FF). Currently, only the chart rundown is available.
- Passage, #3. Recorded 1982-05-24. Available on BBC Sessions (LTM Publishing).
- Laurel And Hardy (2), one and only session. Recorded 1982-10-20. No known commercial release.
- 3D A Fish In Sea, #1. Recorded 1982-03-27. No known commercial release. The band were subsequently known merely as the 3Ds.
- Cravats, #4. Recorded 1982-11-06. No known commercial release.
1982 Festive Fifty: Numbers 10-06
- 10 (AT): Clash, '(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais (7")' (CBS)
- 10 (FF): Wild Swans, 'Revolutionary Spirit (12")' (Zoo)
- (JP: 'I'm with you on that one, brothers and sisters.')
- (JP: 'Bela Lugosi's dead. And just yesterday he was saying his board of directors was behind him 110%.')
- (JP: 'And at number eight amongst your all-time favourites, very possibly my all-time favourite. Certainly one of a handful of records which still brings a lump to my throat every time I hear it, and I mean every time.')
- 08 (AT): Undertones, 'Teenage Kicks (EP-Teenage Kicks)' (Good Vibrations)
- 08 (FF): Theatre Of Hate, 'Do You Believe In The West World (LP-Westworld)' (Burning Rome Records)
- 07 (AT): Joy Division, 'Decades (LP-Closer)' (Factory)
- 07 (FF): Wah!, 'The Story Of The Blues (7")' (Eternal)
- 06 (AT): New Order, 'Ceremony (7")' (Factory)
- 06 (FF): Clash, 'Straight To Hell (LP-Combat Rock)' (CBS)
- 1) JP19821229.mp3
- 2) and 3) John Peel Festive Fifty 1982 Parts 17 and 18
- 1) 00:47:59
- Part 17 - 00:24:26
- Part 18 - 00:22:37
- 1) Very good stereo sound at 256 kbps. Many thanks to Peel Mailing List member ray_b2 for uploading this show.
- 2) and 3) Part 18 cuts out just after the final track begins.