- "I'm hoping that cricketing chic comes back into fashion - or maybe bowling trousers as a subtle variant on the theme"
- Yip Yip Coyote #3. First broadcast of 3rd and final session.
- Die Toten Hosen. Repeat of one and only session, first broadcast 10 July 1984.
- Die Toten Hosen: Hofgarten (session) - tape starts midway through
- Conway Twitty: It's Only Make Believe (7") Old Gold
- Gun Club: Eternally Is Here (LP - The Las Vegas Story) Animal Records
- Yip Yip Coyote: Road To Hell (session)
- (JP: 'Here are a couple of records from New Zealand for you. Just what you've been waiting up for, I know you. Goodness me!')
- Children's Hour: Washed Away (7" single) Flying Nun
- Chills: Pink Frost (7" single) Flying Nun
- (JP: 'Well that's what they're up to in New Zealand these days, apart from staring out to sea watching for the next delivery of fresh fruit.')
- Broken Glass: Style Of The Street (12" single) Streetwave
- Yeah Yeah Noh: Bias Binding (EP - Cottage Industry 7") In Tape
- (JP: 'If that's not in this year's Festive 50 I'll bang your silly heads together.')
- Die Toten Hosen: Bis Zum Bitteren Ende (session)
- Mighty Wah: Yuh Learn 2 (LP - A Word To The Wise Guy) Beggars Banquet
- Calypso Heights: My Turn To Sweat (12") Calico (tape flip in the middle)
- Yip Yip Coyote: Burn The Barn Down (session)
- Ghostriders: Heartbreak Hotel (7" single) Criminal Damage Records
- New Order: Truth (LP - Movement) Factory
- Clyde McPhatter: Three Thirty Three (LP - Bip Bam)
- Die Toten Hosen: Hip Hop Bommi Bop (session)
- Yip Yip Coyote: In The Name Of God (session)
- A Primary Industry: At Gunpoint (7" single) Les Temps Modernes
(tape cuts out)
- 1984-07-25 John Peel Radio 1 (incomplete).flac
- Incomplete Show
- T321 of the 400 Box
- Sound quality is murky to begin with but brightens from the first Yip Yip Coyote track onwards.