- Says the Altered Images session was recorded just before it seemed that everyone had it in for them - but he still likes the tunes a lot.
- Big Flame #2. First broadcast of session recorded 17 February 1985.
- Altered Images #3. Repeat of session recorded 4 September 1981 and first broadcast 22 September 1981.
(tape cuts in) Two tracks at the start of the tape (presumably part of the show) are edited to omit any Peel links
- Jeremy Spencer: The Shape I'm In
- Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys: Cripple Creek
- Big Flame: New Way (session)
- Colourbox: Manic (Compilation - Abstract Magazine #5) Abstract
- Peel mentions again the gig he'd done in Leeds at the weekend.
- JP: "The Pink Peg Slax gave me a couple of singles to play prior to their appearance on stage, and I walked off with these. And just to show that they're in decent condition, here's one of them."
- Jiants: Tornado (7")
- Mello Tuffy: King Pon Riddim (7") Power House
- Iggy Pop & The Stooges: I Got A Right (tape flip before end)
- Blue Sky Boys: Turn Your Radio On (cuts in)
- Folk Devils: Hank Turns Blue
- Altered Images: Pinky Blue (session)
- Balaam & The Angel: Love Me (12") Chapter 22
- Ted Chippington: Reelin' (Non Stop Party Hits Of The 50's 60's & 70's 7") Vindaloo
- Big Flame: Chanel Samba (session)
(tape cuts out)
- 1985-02-25 John Peel Radio 1 (incomplete).flac
- Incomplete Show