Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Robert Smith sits in for Peel while the great man is on holiday in Peru. For the other two shows that week, he was preceded by fellow guest presenters Underworld (19 October 2004) and Siouxsie Sioux of the Banshees. (20 October 2004).
- Cure - 'Desperate Journalist' - (Fiction)
- Smashing Pumpkins - '1979' - (Hut)
- Joy Division - 'She's Lost Control' - (Strange Fruit)
- Pixies - 'Monkey's Gone To Heaven' - (4AD)
- Led Zeppelin - 'How Many More Times' - (Atlantic)
- Deftones - 'Minerva' - (Sire)
- Cranes - 'Jewel' - (Wergo)
- Nirvana - 'Heart Shaped Box' - (Geffen)
- David Bowie - 'Saturday Night' - (EMI)
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - 'Swampsnake' - (Mercury)
- Mogwai - 'Killing All The Flies' - (PIAS)
- Tricky - 'Moody' - (Epitaph)
- Placebo - 'The Bitter End' - (Virgin)
- Beatles - 'Eleanor Rigby' - (Apple)
- Rolling Stones - 'Paint it Black' - (Decca)
- Janis Ian - 'Tea and Sympathy' - (Sony)
- Thin Lizzy - 'Don't Believe A Word' - (Warners)
- Clash - 'White Riot' - (Sony)
- AFI - 'Girl's Not Grey' - (Nitro)
- Blink-182 - 'Down' - (Island)
- Cocteau Twins - 'Lorelei' - (4AD)
- My Bloody Valentine - 'I Only Said' - (Sony)
- Sneaker Pimps - 'Low Place Like Home' - (One Little Indian)
- Tom Waits - 'Looking for The Heart of Saturday Night' - (Anti/Epitaph)
- Supergrass - 'Alright' - (Parlophone)
- Cooper Temple Clause - 'New Toys' - (RCA)
- Scarling - 'Crispin Glover' - (Sympathy for the Record Industry)
- Interpol - 'NYC' - (Matador)
- Nick Drake - 'Time Has Told Me'
- Jimi Hendrix - 'Are You Experienced' - (MCA)
- a) Smith4Peel_20041021.mp3
- b) 2004-10-21%20120_min.__Robert_Sm.mp3
- c) Robert Smith (In For John Peel) 21.10.04.mp3
- a) 01:57:37
- b) 01:57:23
- c) 01:34:37
- a) and b) at low bit rate: c) top quality edited show at 320 kbps.