- The first part of the 1989 Festive Fifty.
- JP mistakenly announces number 44 as 'number 19', claiming it was done deliberately to confuse the listener.
- Robert Lloyd, #3 (repeat). Recorded 1989-01-31. No known commercial release.
- Walking Seeds, #3 (repeat). Recorded 1989-04-04. No known commercial release.
- (JP: It's Nudes, Knees and Knockabout tonight!)
- Robert Lloyd : 'The Funeral Stomp (Peel Session)'
- The House Crew: 'All We Wanna Do Is Dance (7 Inch)' (Production Records)
- (JP: Amusing anecdote about Sarah Records, diminishing body parts, and That Greg Lake Record)
- a) 20th December 89
- b) 'Festive 50s' folder, '1989' sub-folder, file F50_1987_5041
- c) JP19891220
- d) 1989-12-20 Peel Show R061.mp3
- a) 00:57:55
- b) 00:43:04
- c) 01:33:45
- d) 01:27:49
- a) Recording is good quality stereo.
- b) Excellent VBR quality.
- c) Excellent quality at 256kbps. Many thanks to Ray!
- d) File created from R061 of Rich 200, digitised by Weatherman22.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.