- Jack Morrison & The Variety Singers: Mrs 'Enry 'Awkins/Knocked 'Em In The Old Kent Road/My Old Dutch
- The Variety Singers: Beer, Beer, Glorious Beer/Ask A Policeman
- The Parlophone Quartet: Why Did I Leave My Little Back Room?/Our Lodger's Such A Nice Young Man
- Herbert Darnley: My Next Door Neighbour's Garden
- Mrs Ravenscroft's inability to say the word 'Peelenium' is the cause of much amusement at the start of this one. You will be humming the Jack Morrison songs for days afterwards!
- Queen Victoria died. succeeded by Edward VII.
- A revolutionary high performance car was made and called Mercedes.
- The Commonwealth of Australia was born.
- Home rule for Ireland ruled out by prime minister Lord Salisbury.
Shows available online
- (Peelenium 1901)