- Night Ride
- BBC Radio One (and Two)
- Incomplete tracklisting compiled with the help.of Paul Bryant's Night Ride Playlists and Ken Garner's The Peel Sessions.
- The Al Stewart tracks included in Paul's playlist have been omitted here, as they come from a session for the Top Gear of 13 December 1969. Similarly, Leonard Cohen's ""The Partisan", also included, comes from the LP "Songs From A Room" which was released in the UK in spring 1969.
- The Peel Sessions lists Elektra artist David Ackles and Nirvana(2) (the British group) as additional studio guests.
- The sequence of British country blues sessions continues with this week's guest, Dave Kelly
- Most of the Dave Kelly set has now turned up on the Sugarmegs site, along with John's intros and outros and an interview
- Dave Kelly, only session, recorded 13th September 1968. No known commercial release.
- Frances Horowitz (poet)
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Taj Mahal - Six Days On The Road (LP - The Natch'l Blues) CBS/Direction 58-63397
- Hugh Le Caine - Dripsody
- Frances Horowitz - For M
- Country Joe & The Fish - Pat's Song (LP - I Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die) Fontana TFL 6086
- Country Joe & The Fish - Cetaceon (LP - Together) Vanguard VSD 79277 (US release)
- File cuts in near end of next track
- Dave Kelly - A Few Short Lines (session)
- Dave Kelly - Arkansas Woman (session)
- Dave Kelly - When You've Got A Good Friend (session)
- Interview with Dave
- Dave Kelly - Hard Times (session)
- Dave Kelly - Travelling Blues (session)
- File ends
- Full details at Sugarmegs