- John Peel Show
- BBC Radio One
- Session guests Laugh featured amongst their ranks Craig Gannon, later of the Smiths and Spencer Birtwistle, later of the Fall.
- It's not just Liverpool who were celebrating a win, as Peel reveals: "The Pig won the Pools last week. A great deal of excitement, because we went out shopping on Friday morning, doing the grocery shopping in Ipswich, and when we got back the mail had arrived and there was a Littlewoods envelope lying there on top, which fortunately I didn't see first because I would have dropped dead if I had done. She tore it open with trembling fingers and... £32.10. But on the other hand, it's a start isn't it?"
- Peel starts the Ministry track at the wrong speed.
- Stump: #1. Repeat of debut session, first broadcast 05 February 1986. Recorded 26th January 1986
- Laugh: #1. First broadcast of debut session. Recorded 9th March 1986
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- JP: "Well, Liverpool just two minutes away from a semi-final against Southampton. It's radiant John Peel here with strictly no comment about the persistent rumours of a royal romance."
- JP: "I'm sorry about the fact that the beginning of the programme sounded slightly hysterical, but I was trying to keep abreast of the football commentary. The final score was Watford 1 Liverpool 2 after extra time that was, so sorry Elton and the rest of you. This is a bit more like it, isn't it, really, frankly, let's face facts."
- Stump: Grab Hands (session)
- JP: "Our technical man just asked me if the Pig's Pools win is going to change our lives. Well, after we'd bought William a new pair of trainers and we paid the milk bill and bought a round of drinks, it was all gone I'm afraid."
- Just-Ice: Put That Record Back On (single)
- Laugh: Never Had It So Bad (session)
- Redskins: Go Get Organized! (LP - Neither Washington Nor Moscow) Decca
- Buy Off The Bar: February the 6th (split single with Golden Strings 7") Bang Bang Bang / Deng Deng Deng Records
- Sugar Minott: Buy Off The Bar
- Ministry: Just Like You (LP - Twitch) Sire
- Ted Chippington: Rock And Roll On 33 1/3 (LP - Man In A Suitcase) Vindaloo
- 1986-03-17 Tape 396.mp3
- File created from T396 of 400 Box.
- Recording begins with around three minutes of a song from the previous show, which is presumably Kid Jensen's.