- Show start: "Well, good evening. On our last night in Liverpool, we're got sessions from Virgin Dance and Craig Charles. One or two tracks from 'Racket Packet', which is the latest NME cassette, and records from Teardrop Explodes, Sugar Minott, Pink Industry, the Undertones, the Skeletal Family, Everything But The Girl, Prince Jazzbo, Blood And Roses, Wah! - all of your favourites tonight, you can tell - H-Bomb Ferguson. You remember his work? I'm sure you do. And to start, a single looming from the Cherry Boys."
- Peel had been in Liverpool for a week of programmes, kicking off with a documentary called You'll Never Walk Alone (broadcast Sat. 1983-03-12, 4-5pm; repeated earlier in the evening of 1983-03-17, from 7pm).
- Craig Charles #1 First broadcast. Recorded 1983-03-02.
- Virgin Dance #1 First broadcast of only session. Recorded 1983-03-12.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- File 1 begins
- Cherry Boys - Kardomah Cafe (7") Crash
- Nigger Kojak - Big Iron (7") Joe Gibbs
- Craig Charles - Music Scene / Party Night (session)
- Heartbeat - Spook Sex (cassette - Racket Packet) NME
- H-Bomb Ferguson - My Brown Frame Baby (cassette - Stompin' At The Savoy) NME
- Wah! Heat - Seven Minutes To Midnight (7") Inevitable
- Wah! - Hope (I Wish You'd Believe Me) (7") Eternal
- Barry Brown - Tourist Season (7") Joe Gibbs
- File 1 ends
- File 2
- Virgin Dance: Facts (session)
- Virgin Dance: Barriers (session)
- Virgin Dance: No Disguise (session)
- Virgin Dance: Love's Friends (session)
- 1) JP-17-3-83.mp3
- 2) KevH Tape 40.mp3
- 1) 30:43
- 2) 01:29:35 (32:14-44:39)