- Show start: "Well, good evening. On our last night in Liverpool, we're got sessions from Virgin Dance and Craig Charles. One or two tracks from 'Racket Packet', which is the latest NME cassette, and records from Teardrop Explodes, Sugar Minott, Pink Industry, the Undertones, the Skeletal Family, Everything But The Girl, Prince Jazzbo, Blood And Roses, Wah! - all of your favourites tonight, you can tell - H-Bomb Ferguson. You remember his work? I'm sure you do. And to start, a single looming from the Cherry Boys."
- Peel had been in Liverpool for a week of programmes, kicking off with a documentary called You'll Never Walk Alone(2) (broadcast Sat. 1983-03-12, 4-5pm; repeated earlier in the evening of 1983-03-17, from 7pm).
- Craig Charles #1 First broadcast. Recorded 1983-03-02.
- Virgin Dance #1 First broadcast of only session. Recorded 1983-03-12.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- File 1 begins
- Cherry Boys: Kardomah Cafe (7") Crash CRA 510
- Nigger Kojak: Big Iron (7") Joe Gibbs Roots Sound
- Craig Charles: Music Scene / Party Night (session)
- Heartbeat: Spook Sex (cassette - Racket Packet) NME NME 006
- H-Bomb Ferguson: My Brown Frame Baby (cassette - Stompin' At The Savoy) NME NME 007
- Wah! Heat: Seven Minutes To Midnight (7") Inevitable INEV 004
- Wah!: Hope (I Wish You'd Believe Me) (7") Eternal X9880
- Barry Brown: Tourist Season (7") Joe Gibbs Roots Sound
- File 1 ends
- File 2
- Virgin Dance: Facts (session)
- Virgin Dance: Barriers (session)
- Virgin Dance: No Disguise (session)
- Virgin Dance: Love's Friends (session)
- 1) JP-17-3-83.mp3
- 2) KevH Tape 40.mp3
- 1) 30:43
- 2) 01:29:35 (32:14-44:39)