- Suggests that often a record that fades out shows a lack of ideas (referring to the Chelsea track).
- 2nd theory that the mafia offload all the sub-standard quality vinyl on Jamaica (as so many of the reggae records skip, are warped etc).
- Tells a story of how some years ago he kept a tribe of small Chinese hamsters around the house..
- The Ears were from Melbourne and the record was sent to him by a member of The Birthday Party
- During the intro Peel mentions there will be a track from Deutsch Amerkanische Freundschaft (not listed here) and, after Isolation, mentions there will be a second track from Joy Division (also not listed).
Unknown Source And Label Details
- Chelsea: No Escape
- Graham Parker & The Rumour: Manoeuvres
- Lilliput: Split
- George Nooks: You're Too Greedy
- Any Trouble: Turn Up The Heat (Peel Session)
- Echo & The Bunnymen: All That Jazz
- Mo-Dettes: Paint It Black
- The Cigarettes: Frivolous Disguises (Peel Session)
- The Outcasts: Self-conscious Over You
- Kieran MacGowan: London Trip
- Joy Division: Isolation
- Any Trouble: Second Choice (Peel Session)
- Black Uhuru: Push Push
- The Cigarettes: Can't Sleep At Night (Peel Session)
- The Ears: Leek For Lunch
- Only Ones: The Happy Pilgrim (tape cuts out)
- Plasmatics: Butcher Baby (12" Single) Stiff
- Johnny Adams: Stairway To Heaven (Single) Special Agent
- Any Trouble: Yesterday's Love (Peel Session)
- UXB: Crazy Today (Single) Crazy Plane
- Echo & The Bunnymen: Happy Death Men (LP Crocodiles)Korova
- Misty In Roots: Judas Lescariot (LP - Live At The Counter Eurovision) People Unite
- The Cigarettes: It's The Only Way To Live (Peel Session) fades out
- (1) 1980-07-17 John Peel Radio 1 (incomplete).flac
- (2) 1980-07-17 John Peel Radio 1 (Incomplete).mp3
- (1) 00:50:53
- (2) 00:22:06
- Currently incomplete show
- (1) Created by RF from T270 of the 400 Box. Quite a few drop outs on the tape so the volume and quality of this show is variable.
- (2) Created by Bill from T266 of the 400 Box.