- Peel has a new bike, and has already suffered his first puncture.
- Says Kid Jensen’s shows have been getting really good, and he plays all the records Peel was planning to play – “most vexing.” JP finds out after programming the Bankrobbers followed by Bankrobber by the Clash that Jensen had done the same thing the previous week – “What can I say? Eclipsed again.”
- After the first session track from the Nightingales, plays five secondhand records he has just bought (for no more than 1.50 in total) in a row - "No particular reason, but just because it makes it nice to have a break from me, I suppose."
- JP manages to jump in at the false ending of Drowning Out The Big Jets by session band Action Pact, despite a warning note from producer Dale Griffin.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Lone Ranger: Tom Drunk (LP – Hi-Yo, Silver, Away!) Greensleeves
- China Crisis: Scream Down At Me (single) Virgin
- Bankrobbers: On My Mind (single) Good Vibrations
- Clash: Bankrobber (single) CBS
- Action Pact: Times Must Change (session)
- Nightingales: Joking Apart (session)
- Winston Shand & The Sheiks: Throw Me Corn (single)
- Teardrops: Goodnight, Elvis (single)
- James Brown: Superbad, Superslick Part 1 (single) – tape flip
- Lee & Lowe: The Hound Dog Man’s Gone Home (single)
- SS Bins: Bossa Moon (single) Escort
- Action Pact: Drowning Out The Big Jets (session)
- Gregory Issacs: Night Nurse (10” single) Island
- Geile Tiere: Love You
- Die Haut: Ticket Brazil-New York (12” mini-album - Schnelles Leben) Monogam
- Nightingales: It Lives Again (session)
- Twelve Cubic Feet: Mary’s Got The Bug (10” EP – Straight Out Of The Fridge) Namedrop
- Action Pact: Fouled On The Footpath (session)
(tape cuts out)
- Last couple of minutes of second file is only silence.
- Note files need sped up by 6.5% this can be achieved by using Audacity
- File created from T294 of 400 Box.
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.