- Peel is mystified by a letter expressing disappointment from a listener who missed him speaking at Ilford Town Hall, as it's the first he's ever heard of such a booking.
- Following the Puressence track, John invites votes for the 1995 Festive Fifty.
- He apologises for being grumpy, and complains about having to pay £80 every Friday to stay in a hotel in Central London (since he had another show on Saturday afternoon).
- JP plays the wrong session track by Distorted Waves Of Ohm, realising he's already played the one he had cued up.
- He congratulates himself for realising that he was about to play the KG track at the wrong speed before he did so. Then plays it at the wrong speed.
- Quote following Henry And Louis track: "There are about 9 million dub LPs around at the moment. Well, that's a silly exaggeration. 4 million."
- Selected dance/internation tracks also available on file 5 and 6.
- Heads, #1. Recorded 1995-10-22. No known commercial release.
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm, one and only session (rpt). First broadcast 1995-06-30 (recording date unknown). No known commercial release.
Part 1cuts in 3:11 into track
- Green 'Green' (Green) @
- US Maple 'Letter To ZZ Top (LP-Long Hair In Three Stages)' (Skin Graft)
- Captain Beefheart And His Magic Band 'Golden Birdies (LP-Clear Spot)' (Reprise)
- Heads 'Chipped' (Peel Session)
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm 'Apparitions' (Peel Session) #
- Gorky's Zygotic Mynci 'If Fingers Were Xylophones (7”/CD)' (Ankst ANKST064)
- Trashwomen 'Pretty Baby (Compilation LP-That's Mighty Childish)' (Vendetta)
- Tapper Zukie 'Jah Jah Dub' (Blood And Fire) #
- Puressence 'Fire (7 inch)' (Island)
- Heads 'Widowmaker' (Peel Session)
- EC8OR 'Ich Suche Nichts' (Digital Hardcore Recordings DHRCD3/DHRLP3) CD/2X12”: EC8OR #
- Funf 'Anstatt (Compilation LP-Wohlstand)' (Human Wrechords)
- Hot Steppers Untitled (a-side of 12" - Hot Steppers Vol. 2) Hot Steppers HOT-002 #
- Luggage 'Leftovers' (Blunt/Independent Records BLUNT0010) 7”/CD: Meantime
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm 'Split Level Creation' (Peel Session) #
- God Is My Co-Pilot 'Duck Duck Duck Goose (LP-Puss O2)' (Dark Beloved Cloud/Making Of Americans)
- Wedding Present 'Sucker (7”)' (Siesta Records SIESTA33/Merge Records MRG092)
- Surf Creatures 'Toxic Beach (LP-The Surf Sound Of Derby)' (Snatch)
- Heads 'Theme' (Peel Session)
- Infinity Project 'Feeling Very Weird (LP-Feeling Weird)' (Tip) #
- Ed Wood: 'Let's Turn Back (CD-Orgy Of The Dead O.S.T.)' (Strange)
- Polvo 'Bat Radar (EP-This Eclipse)' (Merge)
- KG 'You My Sweet Wounded Bird' (Lo-Fi Recordings LOW2) 7”: Candy Loves Me So
- (a rather wobbly start)
- Minty 'Plastic Bag (12”)' (Sugar) #
- Nub 'It Became Necessary' (Love Train Recordings PUBE07) Compilation CD/LP: The Camden Crawl
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm 'The Solution' (Peel Session) #
- Invisible Men 'Why Don't You Do Me Right?' (Estrus ES778) 7”: Hunt You Down
- Heads 'Woke Up' (Peel Session)
- Movietone 'Chance Is Her Opera' (Planet PUNK010) LP: Movietone
- Orchestra Bwambe Bwambe 'Tumba' (ASL)
- Lollipop 'Half Dead - Half Gone' (Amphetamine Reptile SCALE77) 7”: Half Dead
- Jon The Dentist The Simirillion (Svenson's Trip To Gondor) (12" - The Simirillion) Phoenix Rising PHX 002 #
- Blue Hawaiians 'White Christmas (LP-Christmas On Big Island)' (Restless)
- Bardots 'Carrion (7”)' (Ché Trading)
- Henry And Louis: 'Dub Rebellion (LP-Rudiments)' (More Rockers) #
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm: 'Snark' (Peel Session) #
- Statics: 'Roxbury Lanes' (Estrus ES109) 10”: Pinball Junkies
- D'Cruze: Ruf Intelligence Revisited (album - Control) Suburban Base SUBBASECD2/SUBBASELP2 #
- Autopop: 'Still Hanging Around (7”)' (Regal REG4)
- Heads: 'Spliff Riff' (Peel Session)
- Idaho Bayonet: 'The Worm' (white label)
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm: 'Sketch Plan And Elevation' (Peel Session) #
Tracks marked @ available on File 5 and # on File 6
- 1-4) Peel Show 1995-11-10 pts 1-4.mp3
- 5) Dat_094_JP-MIX_BBCR1-.mp3
- 6) Dat_097_JP-MIX_BBCR1-.mp3
- 1-4) 00:44:26, 00:42:20, 00:43:39, 00:42:50
- 5) 04:04:12 (from 03:46:45-03:52:10) (to 03:49:54 unique)
- 6) 04:04:38 (to 01:05:25)