- The Paramounts were precursors of Procol Harum, who also included Robin Trower. JP is not especially impressed with the latter's latest LP.
- Only just over half the show is currently available.
- Pop Group #1 First broadcast of only session. Recorded 1978-07-03.
- (cuts in)
- (JP: "It’s a good programme this, isn’t it? ‘No!’ goes up the cry from 100,000 throats. Well, I think it is anyway and rude bits to those of you who don’t.”)
- (JP: “I thought things that Robin Trower was doing three or four years ago were terrif, but this I’m not to keen on at all, I must say.”)
- (JP: “I tell you what, if I can make Half Japanese into a cult band, I can do anything I reckon. Megalomania will set in on an epic scale.”)
- (JP: “That’s a good deal better than the first LP. On the other hand, it would almost certainly have to be, I think.”)
- (end of show / news)
- File created from T015 of 400 Box.
- Many thanks to the original taper and Rok.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.