- The third show in the pre-recorded series from the late nineties, John Peel's Classic Sessions.
- Justine Frischman discusses Elastica's first session.
- John Walters discusses Roxy Music's first session.
- All tracks are from sessions
(recording dates in brackets)
- Menswear: Daydreamer (Non-Peel session from January 1995)
- Happy Mondays: Freaky Dancin' (1/4/86)
- Fall: Kimble (19/1/92)
- Elastica: Waking Up (Non-Peel session)
- Echo And The Bunnymen: Taking Advantage (27/1/82)
- Teardrop Explodes: Reward (Non-Peel session from 1982)
- Cast: Fine Time (Non-Peel session from April 1995)
- Roxy Music: Do The Strand (5/3/73)
- That Petrol Emotion: Can't Stop (11/6/85)
- Aswad: Cool Runnings (Jenson's session from November 1983)
- Sisters Of Mercy: Walk Away (19/6/84)
- Mission: Wasteland (Janice Long session from September 1986)
- Teenage Fanclub: God Knows It's True (28/8/90)
- Portishead: Numb (Non-Peel session from October 1994)
- Anhrefn: Rude Boys (8/8/89)
- Recordings at the British Library
- Sound & Moving Image Catalogue (Find Format: H7437/2)