- Apparently, Sheila "does French."
- The last time he saw Nirvana, they were "faintly disappointing...going through the motions."
- (JP: 'I shall be going to the drag racing the day after the Reading Festival. I'm looking forward to that a lot.')
- (JP: 'My daughter Alexandra has removed all the pictures of horses that decorated her bedroom and replaced them with posters of Nirvana. I suppose that's fairly significant.')
- John Peel Nachtexpress 7 September 1992
- Many thanks to the taper.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.