- Hinton Box file is a pause-button edit built around the Skids session but with the Banshees totally absent. It captures a moment in time when Peel plays Gangsters for the very first time and likes it so much he plays the flip side too. It seems the John Peel Roadshow was at the Factory in Manchester (pre-Hacienda days) at the weekend as John has a few requests to read out from attending punters.
- Skids, #4. Recorded 1979-04-30. No known commercial release.
- Siouxsie & The Banshees, #3 (rpt). Recorded 1979-04-09. Available on Voices On The Air - The Peel Sessions (Polydor).
- Family Fodder: 'Playing Golf (With My Flesh Crawling) (7")' (Parole / Fresh)
- Television Personalities: 'Part-Time Punks (7"-Where's Bill Grundy Now?)' (Kings Road)
- Sex Pistols: 'Anarchy In The U.K. (2xLP-The Great Rock'N'Roll Swindle)' (Virgin)
- Skids: 'Masquerade' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'An uncommon sound from the Skids, the first from them tonight.')
- Skids: 'Hymns From A Haunted Ballroom' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'The Skids sounding very un-Skidlike tonight, but perfectly acceptable.')
- Rumour: 'Emotional Traffic (7")' (Stiff)
- Special AKA: 'Gangsters (split 7" with Selecter)' (Two-Tone)
- (JP: 'I mean, where do they all come from, these bands? I mean, you've not heard of them before. Obviously, people who know Special AKA have heard of them quite a lot and have gone to see their gigs and so on, but I mean this is their first record and I think it's an absolute gem, I really do....In fact, I shall play the other side of it, 'cos the other side's very good and I seem to have got a little time on me hands, so I'll play you that in just a second.')
- Selecter: 'The Selecter (split 7" with Special AKA)' (Two-Tone)
- Gregory Isaacs: 'Number One'
- Skids: 'Withdrawal Symptoms' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'Pogo to that, you insensitive brutes.')
- Skids: 'War Poets' (Peel Session)
- Leyton Buzzards: 'I Don't Want To Go To Art School (7"-I'm Hanging Around)' (Chrysalis)
- (JP: 'Couple of years' National Service, sort that lot out without any trouble at all.')
- BH012 JP 1979-05-07 Side B