- Wednesday show (Night Ride)
- BBC Radio One
- Historic first session from Ivor Cutler, live in the studio with Bob Cobbing. Also tracks from "Tommy" by The Who.
- Much more on this show at Kat's Karavan.
- The Swedish Shepherd Song from the BBC archives has its origin from Finland, where there is a large Swedish speaking minority. JP mentions the singers are from Sweden, but doesn't mention who they are, apart from stating that there are two women singing the song. The folk song is called "Kling klang, klockan slår", which in English means "Kling klang, the bell chimes".
(courtesy Duff Paddy) Unknown - needs source and label details
- Leonard Cohen - A Bunch of Lonesome Heroes (LP - Songs from A Room) CBS 63587
- Finnish Kantele Music (BBC Archives)
- Ivor Cutler - Trouble Trouble (session)
- The Who - Christmas (LP - Tommy) Track 613 013-014
- Ivor Cutler - An Old Poltroon (live poem)
- Ivor Cutler - Bounce, Bounce, Bounce (session)
- Peter Cook and Dudley Moore - The Leaping Order of Nuns (from "Not Only ... But Also")
- The Who - Go To The Mirror (LP - Tommy) Track 613 013-014
- The Shepherd Song from Sweden (BBC Archives)
- Ivor Cutler - There And Back Via Sweden (live poem)
- Ivor Cutler - In My Room There Sits A Box (session)
Peel, Ivor Cutler and Bob Cobbing - Discussion about the upcoming "poetry marathon"
- Bob Cobbing & François Dufrêne - Spontaneous Appealinair Contemprate Apollinaire
- Mikis Theodorakis & Maria Farandouri - O Andonis (from "The Ballad of Mauthausen")
- Modernised Folk Song from Ceylon (BBC Archives)
- Ivor Cutler - Beatrice And Her Dirty Knees (live poem)
- Merrill E. Moore - Rock Rockola
- Ivor Cutler - An Indirect Love Poem (live poem)
- Louis Armstrong And His Hot Five - Struttin' with Some Barbecue
- The Who - The Overture [part of] (LP - Tommy) Track 613 013-014
- 1969-05-07 John Peel BBC Radio 1.mp3
- 58 mins approx
- 192Kbps MP3
- Shared via Kat's Karavan
- Many thanks to Duff Paddy!