Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- John Peel Show
- BBC Radio One
- John runs a competition to win pairs tickets for each of the gigs that Nirvana planned to play in the UK later in the year.
- A recording of the first 90 minutes of the show is available. Tracklistings for the remainder of the show also included and marked §, details taken from Lorcan's Playlist Archive.
- Gunshot #2, recorded 04 January 1994. No known commercial release. The track 'Colour Code' not included on the available recording.
- Fall #17, recorded 02 December 1993. Available on the Castle Music 6xCD box set – The Complete Peel Sessions 1978-2004. The tracks 'Reckoning' and 'Student' not included on the available recording.
- (4:30 news)
- Man Or Astro-Man?: ‘Madness In The Streets (EP - Mission Into Chaos!)’ (One Louder)
- Tarnation: ‘They Took You Away Once Again (LP - I'll Give You Something To Cry About)’ (Nuf Sed)
- Gunshot: ‘Social Psychotic' (Peel Session)
- Ronnie Dawson: ‘Snakeman (CD - Monkey Beat)’ (No Hit)
- Swirlies: ‘Trudy (7 inch - Working Holiday (November))’ (Simple Machines Records)
- Fall: 'M5' (Peel Session) # ¢
- Aphex Twin: ‘Untitled (track B4) (3xLP – Selected Ambient Works Volume II)’ (Warp Records)
- Pavement: ‘Gold Soundz (CD - Crooked Rain Crooked Rain)’ (Big Cat Records)
- Trashwomen: ‘Space Needle (LP - Spend The Night With)’ (Estrus Records)
- Headbutt: ‘Steam Engine Fragrance’(7 inch)’ (Dirter Promotions)
- Gunshot: 'Mind Of A Razor' (Peel Session)
- Swinghufvuds: ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit (CD - Hits & Other Samples)’ (AMT)
- In Sync + Pluto: ‘Suttees Comet (12 inch – Ratcatcher EP)’ (Irdial Discs) ¢
- Fall: ‘Behind: The Counter’ (Peel Session) # ¢
- (JP: ‘Always the same always different as I’ve said before.’)
- (5:30 news)
- Edgar Broughton Band: ‘Out Demons Out (CD - As Was)’ (Harvest)
- Kenny Larkin: ‘Hello (2xLP – Azimuth)’ (Warp Records)
- Gunshot: ‘Lockdown’ (Peel Session)
- God Is My Co Pilot: ‘My Earliest Memory (LP - Straight Not)’(Outpunk Records)
- Nightblooms: ‘Hold On (7 inch – Spawning Monsters)’ (Fire Records)
- Orbital: ‘Lush (Euro-Tunnel Disaster '94) (12 inch - Peel Session)’ (Internal)
- Fiestas: ‘Our Anniversary (CD - Old Town Doo Wop Vol 2)’ Ace
- File 1 ends
- Fall: ‘Reckoning’ (Peel Session) # ¢
- Shellac: ‘Doris (7 inch - Uranus)’ (Touch And Go) §
- Gunshot: ‘Colour Code’ (Peel Session) §
- Pavement: ‘Heaven Is A Truck (CD - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain)’ (Big Cat Records) §
- Underworld: ‘Surfboy (CD – Dubnobasswithmyheadman)’ (Junior Boys Own) §
- Dolores Haze: ‘State Of Freak (Single)’ (Camp) §
- Nihilist: ‘Room Of Mush (CD Single - Big Dog)’ (Big Dog Recordings) §
- Empire Bakuba: ‘Mbiya (CD - Poto Malili: Kinshasa Moto! Moto! Moto!)’ (Musica Nova) §
- Rancid Hell Spawn: ‘The Ballad Of Bud Dwyer (CD - Axe Hero) (Wrench Records) §
- Fall: ‘Student’ (Peel Session) # ¢
- Aphex Twin: ‘Untitled (Track B1) (3xLP - Selected Ambient Works Volume II)’ (Warp Records) §
- Jack Scott: ‘My True Love (CD - The Golden Age Of American Rock And Roll Vol 3)’ (Ace) §
- ¢ Tracks available on File 2
- Tracks marked # on File 3
- 1) Peel Show 1994-02-05 (incomplete)
- 2) 1994-01-xx-02-xx
- 3) best of peel vol 67 part 1 (with introductions)
- 1) 01:33:44
- 2) 01:19:51 (50:21-01:10:15) (53:21-58:29 unique)
- 3) 00:46:06 (00:04:54-00:20:54) (from 00:12:44 unique)
- 1) Many thanks to Isector.
- 2) From Peel Early 1994. Created from SB984, SB992, SB1002, SB1007 and SB1008 of Weatherman22's Tapes
- 3) From Best Of Peel Vol 67. Many thanks to Mike