- BBC Radio One (and Two)
- Tracklisting compiled with the help of Paul Bryant's Night Ride Playlists and Ken Garner's The Peel Sessions.
- No recording of this show has been found (so far) by members of the Peel Mailing List.
- The guest poet, Geoff Hill, was a member of The Occasional Word Ensemble, who were in session on Night Ride on 24 July 1968 and recorded an album for Peel's Dandelion label. He is not to be confused with Geoffrey Hill, elected Professor of Poetry at Oxford University in 2010.
- The last four tracks of the tracklisting is sourced from Ken Garner's In Session Tonight.
- North Vietnamese Peasant Song (BBC Archives)
- Geoff Hill - What Do You Say? (poem)
- Pink Floyd - Let There Be More Light (LP: A Saucerful Of Secrets) UK Columbia 33SX 6258
- Geoff Hill - The Evil Venus Tree (poem)
- John Fahey - The Death Of The Clayton Peacock (LP - The Transfiguration of Blind Joe Death) (Riverboat Records RB1 - US Release) Transatlantic
- Pir Sultan Abdal - Bektashi Song (BBC Archives)
- Geoff Hill - Geoff Hill's Talking Blues (poem)
- Zodiac Cosmic Sounds - Cancer, the Moon Child (LP: Zodiac Cosmic Sounds) Elektra EKL 4009
- Ron Geesin - Pretty Little Faces (session)
- Ron Geesin - Off The Left Cuff (session)
- Ron Geesin - Yesterday's Sheep (session)
- Ron Geesin - Very Nostalgic Piece (session)
- Son House - Death Letter
- Geoff Hill - Ode To 166 (poem)
- Spontaneous Music Ensemble: Part I (LP - Karyōbin) Island
- Ron Geesin - Devised Now (session)
- Not available online